Updates to Operation through COVID-19
Current Measures for in-person assessments
Sinergy is providing in-person assessments wherever possible with strict adherence to all NSW COVID-19 rules and recommendations. If the patient has been booked for an in-person assessment, the following criteria must be met in order to ensure the assessment goes ahead.
Before the Assessment
We request you provide the following information:
- Patients will be provided Pre-Appointment COVID-19 forms to ascertain their vaccination status. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received this form. The completed form is to be returned prior to the assessment.
- Patients must be either fully vaccinated OR produce a negative COVID-19 test within 3 days of their scheduled appointment.
On the day of Assessment
- We strongly prefer that only the patient enter the building.
If the patient requires assistance or a chaperone, please contact Sinergy on 1300 304 144 ahead of the assessment to ensure proper social distancing measures can be put in place.
- Sign-in via either the NSW Government QR code or Sign-in sheet (if smartphone not available) will be required.
- Masks are mandatory and must be properly worn before entering the building.
- Handwashing stations and hand sanitiser are available throughout the premises.
- Social distancing throughout the premises required.
We thank you and the patient for adhering to the above to ensure ours and their safety.
Sinergy is providing telehealth assessments as an alternative to in-person assessments.
Please contact Sinergy on 1300 304 144 or email@example.com to determine whether the matter is a good candidate for a telehealth assessment.